Today, is International Podcast Day *insert cheers here* I’m sure you’ve been waiting all year for this, right?
Anyway, I would describe most of the podcasts I listen to as intelllectually-ratchet or maybe bougetto. They are quite entertaining and include discussions on pop culture, politics, advice, and even rants. Having a hard day? Listen to a podcast. Traveling? Listen to a podcast. I’ve even added podcasts that help me with this awesome blog, entrepreneurship and productiveness.
Unlike last year, I’ve listed the podcasts. My list has grown tremendously and creating a summary for each would take forever and y’all don’t pay me.
Most of the podcasts are linked so you can start listening to them immediately; however, most of them contain explicit language so grab your earbuds. Without further ado, podcasts:
The OG Podcasts (aka podcasts I’ve been listening to the longest)
- The Read
- Last Name Basis
- mhmm, girl
- Another Round
- Jade & X.D. previously known as 2 Guys and a Girl
- For Colored Nerds
- The Friend Zone
- Neck of the Woods (which features Freshalina, my blogging coach)
Originally on the list was The Brilliant Idiots but both hosts were getting on my nerves for being more idiot than brilliant. But, I kind of miss Charlamange so I may redownload it.
Since last year, I’ve added:
- Drunken Church Ladies (one of my new favorites and I’m not saying this because one of the cohosts is my cousin…)
- The Love Hour with Kevin and Melissa
- Tea with Queen and J
But it can’t all be fun, I suppose I need to learn a few things:
- The Science of Social Media (so I can understand why you guys don’t follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and haven’t subscribed to my newsletter)
- The Femtrepreneur Show
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris
- StartUp Podcast
- Who She Knows: a SheKnows Media Podcast
- Planet Money
- The Tony Robbins Podcast
No wonder my phone keeps bitching about being out of storage, I have 5,222 podcasts on it!
And, I linked a lot of these to SoundCloud but I listen to them on my iPhone’s podcast app but not everyone has an iPhone. Not everyone makes good decisions… Oh and as stated previously, subscribe to Pink Gumbeaux, the NEWSLETTER, follow me on Facebook (where I spend most of my time), Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. Read and share my previous post: Formation in 24hrs or Less