Follow my blog with Bloglovin
- Its a year already?!
- I HATE IT HERE!
- I should’ve made my husband come with me.
- Don’t sit by the pregnant women, they’re contagious. Oh no, one is looking at me!
- Why is this toodler talking to me?
- Who is this new medical assistant?
- That’s not my weight. When is the last time they calibrated this scale?
- I’m glad they have the heat on. It’s too cold to be nudey.
- Why don’t hospital gowns come in an assortment of colors? Hot pink please!
- What’s taking the doctor so long? Is she waiting on the second coming?
- Why does she think I want to have a conversation with her while she’s inside of my…errr, you know what I mean.
- I hope they have butterfly needles, I’m not ready for the “adult” needle yet…
- What do you mean you have to check to see if you have butterfly needles?! I demand a butterfly needle!
- Do they really need this much blood?
- Don’t talk to me while you’re taking my blood, Nurse Dracula.
- Still hungry…
- Another successful visit without crying! #adulting #grownaf
- See you next year, jive turkeys!
- I’m exhausted, maybe I should take the remainder of the day off…
Stalk me on social media @ Pink Gumbeaux on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat! While you’re at it, check out my last blog post: An African City PT. II