- Bobby Pins. Bobby Pins are great for styling, pinning your locks down, pinning them up, etc.
- Rubber bands. The need for rubber bands depend on your length. I’m able to pull my hair into a bun. I bounce between rubber bands and bobby pins daily.
- Hats. I still love hats. I’ll throw my hair into two French braids and add fedora on top. Fedoras are instantly chic!
- Headbands, Head Chains & Flower Crowns. Don’t let locks/locs limit your ability to accessorize. I especially love head chains.
- Satin Scarfs & Satin Sleep Caps. Satin scarfs can stylish but most importantly, they prevent breakage. DO NOT GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT ONE!
Now isn’t this a simple, easy and affordable list? You’re welcome 🙂