My whole sponging obsession started with a disposable sponge I received inside a box of Dermablend’s Smooth Indulgence Foundation SPF 20 so I decided to use it. It worked so well I bought a bag of them but I ran out and wanted to try something new: Super Blender Sponge.
- Use dry sponge for full coverage and damp sponge for sheer coverage.
- Ergonomic finger notches.
- Ideal for contouring and blending tight areas.
- Use the pointed tip to gently blend around the nose and eyes.
- Use the round bottom to smooth along jawline.
- Applying Cosmetics: For applying and blending liquid and cream makeup.
As the name indicates, it blends really well. On the other hand, I haven’t used it to its full potential. I haven’t tried to use it for contouring or highlighting. Another thing, washing the sponge wasn’t all that easy but we could probably chalk that up to my laziness 🙂