I first noticed Lip Tar some months ago but the price of this little tube resulted in the following:
- *rolling of eyes*
- *letting out a giggle*
- *walking off*
However, after seeing their extensive color collection, it’s worth a look, right? I mean, I don’t usually pay 18 bucks for any lip gear… I’m more of a 16 bucks type of gal (BIG DIFFERENCE), lol. About Lip Tar:
- A liquid matte lipstick with unparalleled pigment intensity and wear time.
- Only the smallest amount is needed for opaque coverage.
- LIP TAR: MATTE™ comes packaged in a convenient vinyl-carrying case and travel-sized version of the #010 Precision Lip Brush.
- Contains Organic Hemp Oil & Soy-Derived Vitamin E, for a finish that feels as good as it looks!
- Paraben-Free courtesy of refreshing Peppermint Oil.
- 100% Vegan & Gluten-Free.
Turns out, there are a total of four types of Lip Tar: Clear Lip Tar, Lip Tar: Matte, Lip Tar: Metallic and Lip Tar: Stained Glass.
Side note: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics sales a host of other products, check them out here!