So, my mom knows I’m obsessed with Deborah Lippmann (she bought my first DL polishes) and called me sometime last week (really late while I was studying for a final) to tell me DL was on HSN selling a 12-piece nail set. Although I LOVE DL, I just can’t spend that type of money on nail polish! Any who, she asked me if I wanted it for Christmas. I hadn’t thought about DL polish as a gift, honestly, I just wanted iTunes and H&M gift cards… She kept harassing me and those polishes were selling like weave so I told her to go ahead and purchase it.
After she purchased it and sent me the confirmation, I bounced around for about 20 minutes because I was going to get 12 full-sized DL polishes ( I was looking down at all my other polishes wondering if I should just off them), lol.
On Monday, I received the packaged. After removing all the packaging and plastic I started pulling out the polish and I said “WTH, this isn’t full-sized!” But, I digress…
What You Get
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – Single Ladies (burgundy red, creme)
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – Stormy Weather (edgy granite, creme)
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – Sarah Smile (sexy pink, sheer)
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – Groove is in the Heart (flamingo pink, creme)
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – I Know What Boys Like (playful periwinkle, bluish purple, creme)
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – Mermaid’s Dream (seafoam splendor, glittered shimmer)
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – Fashion (taupe, creme)
- .27 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer – It’s Raining Men (red, creme)
- .27 fl. oz. Cuticle oil
- .27 fl. oz. Gel Lab top coat – Shining Armor (clear)
- .27 fl. oz. Gel Lab base coat – Coat of Arms (clear)
- .27 fl. oz. Cuticle remover
You guys already know I love this brand but I’ll give you a brief review:
I picked It’s Raining Man RED and used DL’s base and top coats along with her cuticle oil. What I love about her polish is that it dries quick and hugs the nail. Like, do you understand? It literally looks like it expands and hugs the nail to prevent chips.
I probably should have told you at the beginning of this post but that particular special is no more (at this moment). Mom got it for $39.95 with free shipping but it retails for $59.95 plus shipping, nonetheless, you can still check it out. here!