- Camouflage. I would think it conveys the message of being ready to work…
- Statement necklaces (which I always wear). Turns out I need more than coffee to give me a fix so I put on big statement necklaces to make myself feel better. And no, this does not make any logical sense…work with me here, lol.
- Fedoras. I feel like I’m cool but I’m super duper extra cool with one on. I do sneak them in on Fridays *insert bee gees stayin alive*
- Just a little leg… I think slightly above the knee is not a problem.
- A little dash of color (lips, nails and or eyes). So professional attire consist of those typical dark colored clothes so I think it’s no problem adding a little sass (via makeup); however, pick one location. For example, bright pink nails means nude makeup.
Well, I’m not sure who’s grandma created these rules and why they have to be so strict but I want to live a little and so should you! By live a little, I mean wear this stuff at home because I don’t want you to get fired…lol.
Side note: This list is not done, I’m just getting started (evil grin).