Missed me? Well if you guys didn’t know, I traveled to Atlanta for my 28th birthday. I’ll probably talk a little about that trip later this week.
Disclaimer: This will serve as one of a few lazy posts this week. Like, I plan to provide you with all the info you need but there will not be any pictures because I either forgot or was too lazy…
For my birthday, I requested a Deborah Lippmann nail polish set which was a bit cheaper on HSN (which my mom is slightly addicted to).
The colors: Fake It ’til You Make It and Glitter & Be Gay Nail Lacquer
About: Go for the golden. These bright and happy colors are like wearable sunshine. They sparkle and radiate with joy. Having a gray day? Put on a little bit of your very own sunshine and you’re golden.
- Long-wearing nail lacquer in a gorgeous, highly pigmented color
- Slightly thicker consistency and densely packed brush bristles
- Nail color glides on evenly and effortlessly for a truly professional finish
- Made with fine ingredients for beauty treatment benefits
- Formula helps strengthen and hydrate nails
- Free of formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalates
- Contains biotin and green tea, along with Aucoumea Klaineana extract (a botanical resin from West African trees)
My opinion??? I love love love this! I used the gold polish on my toes and both polishes on my fingers. Of course this lasted, it’s couture nail polish! The thing I liked about the nail color was that it dried like a matte but its not really a matte… Also, I felt like the nail polish hugged my nails, weird huh?
But…I ended up passing through Neiman Marcus Saturday and all her polishes were on display which led me to purchase Ghost Grey from her Punk Rock Collection (Deborah Lippman’s Punk Rock Textured Nail Polish). Yea so I’m totally into textures now. Actually, my nails are drying as I type this, lol. I’m guessing my nails could have lasted longer but I just had to try the texture 🙁
Purchase Deb Lip (which is what I call her) on her site, at Ulta, Sephora, HSN, and other places that pop up on google and yahoo, lol.
Disclaimer 2: So, Deb Lip is a bit expensive for a nail polish. She typically retails for 19 bucks which is why I requested it for my birthday, lol.