This reminds me of the Jay Z & Beyoncé song “Bonnie & Clyde,” just remove the word boyfriend and girlfriend and replace it with Almond Cookie Shea Souffle, lol. But, I digress… This product (well actually their entire almond cookie collection is not only my favorite but both my grandmothers and my mom!
“My husband gave me a surprise almond cookie as a gift one day and said it was ‘just because.’ This soft, warm and soothing scent captures the feeling you get when someone surprises you just to let you know you’re loved. It’s been our most popular fragrance since 1994; everyone loves it and can’t get enough.” – Lisa Price, Carol’s Daughter Founder
Non-Greasy, Fast-Absorbing, Daily Moisturizer For Dry-To-Extra-Dry Skin
• Shea & Cocoa Butters deeply moisturize your skin so it’s super soft and smooth
• Coconut & Grapeseed Oils soften skin and keep moisture balanced
• Vitamin E is a rich moisturizing antioxidant to protect against aging
- Contains 47% of natural butters and oils, including Shea and Cocoa Butters, Sweet Almond and Jojoba Oils
- Perfect for dry to very dry skin
- Penetrates deeply to moisturize skin
- NO PETROLEUM.
- Paraben, Mineral Oil and Artificial Color FREE
Yea, so I’ve been using this for yearrrrrssss (and I’m totally surprised I never posted about it). Not only is my skin smooth but this souffle provides a subtle glow that lasts all day. And, who wouldn’t want to smell like a cookie? Lol. If you can believe this, I gift my mom and grandmothers with this twice a year and it never gets old.
As I stated earlier in the post, most of us use the entire collection; specifically, my mom. I favor the oil and souffle the most.
This product is available at Sephora, Department Stores, Ulta or you can shop them directly online. I would recommend to get it online (they have a lot of sets and discounts there). Shop, here!