Yesterday, I went to Dillards because I ran out of Dermablend’s Quick Fix Concealer (Read my Product FYI and Review) and I recieved a sample of Dermablend’s Quick-Fix Illuminator. I asked her to tell me a little more and after our brief convo, I decided to go ahead and buy it.
At this point, I trust dermablend products since my concealer works so well but enough of my yapping, let me tell you a little more about the product…
About Quick-Fix Illuminator “Multi-purpose concealer & Highlighter”:
DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFINESS
- Mineral pigments provide natural coverage
- Conceals dark circles and hides signs of fatigue
Illuminates + Brightens
- Ultra-fine particples of liquid light uniformly diffuse light without artificial shine or shimmer
- Opens up the eyes to freshen up the look
- Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
Highlights + Sculpts
BROWS, LIPS, CHEEKS
- Reflects natural light to accentuate features
- Brightens shadows for a revived look
This product retails for $25 and is available for purchase at Dermablend, Dillards, Ulta, etc.
Side note: I was also given a sample of their foundation which I loved. Their foundation gave so much coverage I wouldn’t need their concealer if I used Dermablend (sorry MAC). And, I hope to do a review of Dermablend’s Quick-Fix Illuminator and (or) their foundation soon!
Originally posted on my home blog: Pink Gumbeaux (at Blogger).