My makeup routine is now completed! A couple of weeks ago, I watched a video where a vlogger mentioned she used NYX’s concealer but when it comes to my face, 99% of my products are from MAC. As I browsed NYX’s section in Ulta to pick up a new liner (I love their Super Fat Eye Marker
), I ran across two products that really caught my eye: Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray & Shine Killer.I’m naturally shinny and usually have to touch up my makeup by noon so with these prices and an Ulta coupon in hand, I bought them both!
About the Matte Finish:
Prevail the sultry weather wearing NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray. Long lasting formula grants a matte finish. Spray away and manage your makeup to last all day and night.
About the Shine Killer:
- Foundation primer that prepares skin for silky smooth makeup application
- Lightweight, colorless gel creates an invisible layer that acts as a buffer to the outside elements
- Helps makeup stay fresh and color-true for hours, lasting all day and well into the night
- Moisturize your skin with a daily dosage of Vitamin E
- Prep your face with this foundation primer before applying face makeup
- Maintain a matte and fresh face all day
I love both and they compliment all the other products and makeup I use. Yes, I use both products in addition to my MAC primer
. I mean, my makeup looks the exact same from AM application to PM removal. Do you know what it’s like to not have to worry about shine, smudging and my makeup melting in this Mississippi heat and humidity?! The Matte Finish
retails for $7.99 and the Shine Killer
retails for $12.99. And Almost always, you can get a coupon from Ulta on their main page.
Have a shine free day 🙂